A new GamesBeat event is around the corner! Learn more about what comes next.
Pokémon Unite will launch for iOS and Android on September 22. The Pokémon Company announced the release date during today’s Pokémon Presents.
Unite debuted for Switch on July 21. The free-to-play MOBA has been a hit on the console, and a release on mobile will only make the title available to an even bigger audience.
We also found out that Mamoswine and Sylveon will be coming to the game soon as new playable Pokémon.
GamesBeat’s creed when covering the game industry is “where passion meets business.” What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you — not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and “open office” events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties